Call us at: 563-326-5717
When you call the main number after hours you will be asked for Shaw Electric service Option 1, or IAS service Option 2. Choose 2 and you will be connected with an answering service. Leave your request and contact number with the answering service, and they will contact IAS. IAS will call you back to arrange service.
Industrial Automated Systems (IAS) is a leading edge technology group providing a broad range of electrical and automation maintenance services. Founded in 1985, IAS is dedicated to meeting their customers’ maintenance challenges.
Helping You Get Up and Running
You have complicated electrical and automation systems running your processes. Keeping them up and running is critical to your business. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS has worked with customers since 1985 helping them maintain their systems to keep them running, and providing emergency services to help them get up and running when they go down.
- 24-Hour Maintenance Services – IAS has a 24-hour on-call service where experienced technicians can diagnose the problem, call in additional resources if necessary, and get the problems addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional Resources Available – Some problems are bigger than others. When additional electrical resources and equipment are needed IAS calls on its parent company, Shaw Electric, for manpower, expertise and equipment. IAS and Shaw have helped numerous local industries and businesses meet emergency electrical challenges over the years. We can help you, too.
- Proactive Maintenance Services – To keep your business running smoothly and avoid untimely shutdowns, IAS can work with you to develop a cost-effective preventive maintenance plan. IAS technicians can provide predictive maintenance services such as thermography and vibration analysis, cleaning and equipment testing, in order to catch and repair problems when they are small, before they stop your business in it tracks.
- Equipment Maintained – IAS technicians maintain a broad range of electrical and control equipment. In the automation area, IAS works on PLC’s, drives, HMI screens, wireless and wired networks, instruments, and electronic devices. In the power distribution area, IAS maintains transformers, breakers, relays, motor starters, high voltage cables, battery systems, and insulators.
- Outage / Turnaround
- Electrical manpower
- Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting
- Board level repairs
- Control system evaluation
- Human—Machine Interface configuration
- Power system analytical tools
- Predictive preventive maintenance
- Low, medium, and high voltage to 34,500 V
- Scheduled maintenance services
- 24/7 Emergency services
- Breaker and starter maintenance
- Transformer testing
- Board repairs
- Maintenance management
- Operations and maintenance training
- Vibration analysis
- Food ingredient manufacturing
- Metal plating
- Chemical process
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
- Light manufacturing