As a provider of Electrical Engineering and Automation services in the Quad Cities area, INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS understands their customers are looking for high quality, cost effective engineering solutions. From electrical power distribution to automation, arc flash studies to energy conservation recommendations, INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS provides electrical engineering solutions for you.
Helping You Triumph Over Challenges
INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS is a professionally licensed engineering firm specializing in automation and electrical power distribution engineering who employs qualified engineering professionals. IAS has the expertise to address your control and power distribution issues with personnel that have experience in the industries we serve.
- Qualified Professionals – We have recruited electrical engineers and support staff that are dedicated to their professions. IAS can provide Professional Engineering services, designs, and drawings to meet your project needs. A key value of our company is personnel development with every person in IAS undergoing technical development and industry certifications.
- Industry Experience – Our engineers have applied their craft to industries we call on in our service area—steel making, food ingredient manufacturing, metal recycling, commercial office towers, plastic extruding, safety products, agriculture, municipal, heavy equipment manufacturing, and light industrial manufacturing.
- Engineering Studies – If you have the need to determine the nature of your electrical system IAS is your source for information. Arc flash, motor starting, voltage drop, coordination, harmonics, energy conservation, and more, IAS can bring their expertise and sophisticated tools to your business.
- Design/Build – IAS is not only an engineering firm, they can also build it! In partnership with Shaw Electric and their own panel building shop, IAS and Shaw design and install entire power distribution and control systems. IAS and Shaw work with general contractors on large projects, handling all the high and low voltage installations on the job.
- Design/Drafting – Using the latest AutoCAD software, IAS brings designs and drawings to life. From layouts to one-lines, IAS develops and delivers quality drawings in both printed and electronic format. We work with our customers to provide drawings that they need for construction, operations, and maintenance success.
- Project management
- Industrial power distribution design
- Arc Flash studies
- Coordination studies
- Voltage drop, motor starting, load flow studies
- Programmable Logic Control programming
- Control system engineering and design
- Wireless control and monitoring networks
- Panel layout and construction
- Equipment procurement
- Business needs assessment
- Project definition and scoping
- Legacy system migration
- Controls assessment
- Turnaround / Outage
- Engineering design
- Construction management
- System startup and documentation
- Operations and maintenance training
- Food ingredient manufacturing
- Metal plating
- Chemical process
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
- Light manufacturing